Electroencephalography with data processing (mapping)
Electroencephalography (EEG) is a method for recording electrical activity of the brain. It is a high-impact, safe and painless method which is widely used to research activity of the brain.
EEG with data processing (mapping) helps to assess amplitude, rate and basic rhythms. The collected data is used to carry out a qualitative and quantitative analysis of brain functions.
EEG helps to:
- assess a degree of brain dysfunction (functional or organic changes);
- monitor the effect of medications taken by patients (for e.g., antiepileptic drugs);
- assess a rate and depth of disappearance of brain activity during repeated examinations;
- examine a functional state of the brain;
- determine the brain regions, which are active during events of epilepsy.
EEG mapping provides neurologists with information on participation of separate cerebral structures in pathologic processes and impaired coordination of their activity.
EEG is for the patients over 18 only.
The price is 17 roubles 25 kopecks.