Dry traction of the spine
We offer you the mechanical dry traction of the spine (dry traction).
- Osteohondrosis of the cervical, thoracic or lumbar spine with an associated acute or chronic pain syndrome;
- Impaired posture, kyphotic or scoliotic deformation of the spine in children and adults;
- Intervertebral disc protrusion;
- Myofascial pain;
- Post-traumatic changes of the functional unit segments with associated neurological symptoms;
- Post-operative recovery for the pathologies of spinal muscles and ligaments;
- Early cases of Bekhterev's disease.
Since there are contraindications to the procedure, initial consultation with a physician is required. A patient shall also provide MRI or CT (of a relevant spinal section) test results.
To make an appointment with a neurologist, please, contact us at
(017) 266 27 70, (029) 686 27 70, (029) 249 97 70.