Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP Therapy and Lifting)
PRP therapy is used to stimulate the recovery functions of the body. The injections of a patient’s own platelet-rich plasma are used.
Though being a new cosmetic procedure, PRP has already been proved to be effective. PRP therapy is one of the safest injection methods used in cosmetology. Since a cosmetologist uses a patient’s own blood, there is no risk of allergy, rejection or infection. PRP therapy has no age and gender limitations. There are few contraindications to it. PRP therapy may be combined with any other treatment.
Indications to PRP therapy (in cosmetology):
- prevention of aging;
- stress skin (living is big cities, chronic stress, bad habits, night crawling, use of certain medications, decrease in immunity);
- rehabilitation (after exposure to the sun, aggressive cosmetic procedures, plastic surgery);
- programs for facial rejuvenation or rejuvenation of other parts of the body (hands, inner side of shoulders or thighs, buttocks, stomach, etc.);
- skin loose caused by strict diets, fasts or rapid weight;
- correction of hormonal imbalance on a skin level;
- abnormal pigmentation;
- dry skin;
- acne and post-acne spots;
- scars, including strias;
- hair loss;
- weak hair.