Gift certificate regulations
The owner of the GIFT CERTIFICATE may choose any medical service within the amount of the gift certificate and use it within one (1) year as of the date of purchase.
The owner of the gift certificate may choose any service from the Price list, provided that they have no contraindications.
«You may purchase the following certificates: for 30 BYN, 50 BYN, 100 BYN, 150 BYN». Amounts may be summed up
Amounts of GIFT CERTIFICATES may added
Health a priceless gift!
You may purchase a gift certificate at the reception of the Republican Center of Medical Rehabilitation and Balneotherapy.
If you have any questions call us at (017) 267 65 10
Passes for therapeutic health improvement services (cosmetology):
- Photorejuvenation (phototherapy for age-related skin changes), 3 procedures: 252, 27 BYN
- Plasmolifting using platelet-rich plasma, 3 procedures: 707,07 BYN
- Cosmetic treatment of facial and neck skin using SТARVAC L300 unit (lymphobionic method), 3 procedures: 135,99 BYN
- Mesotherapy (2 anatomic areas) with 1.6% Viscoderm TRIO gel, 3 procedures: 750,45 BYN
- Mesotherapy (2 anatomic areas) with 0.8% Viscoderm BI0 gel, 3 procedures: 536,52 BYN
Passes for health improvement services:
- Stone therapy, 3 procedures 129,90 BYN
- Classical full-body massage, 3 procedures 99,99 BYN
- Hot tub with ozone, 6 procedures 32,76 BYN
- Pearl mineral bath with hydrogen sulfide, 3 procedures 18,66 BYN
- Pearl mineral bath with pantohematogen, 3 procedures 28,53 BYN
- Naphthalene bath, 3 procedures 29,52 BYN
- Chamber cryotherapy, 6 procedures 68,40 BYN
- Cleopartra pearl mineral bath, 6 procedures 41,52 BYN
- Stream (Charcot) shower, 6 procedures 38,04 BYN
- Cedar barrel, 6 procedures 55,04 BYN
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Republican Center of Medical Rehabilitation and Balneotherapy State Health Provider ((hereinafter referred to as RCMPiB), the issuer of the Gift Certificate) issues and sells Gift Certificates. The Gift Certificates are accepted by the RCMPiB departments, which provide paid medical services.
- The Gift Certificate is a document, which confirms that an individual or a legal entity acting for the benefit of an individual(s), has made an advance payment for the medical services provided by RCMPiB, and RCMPiB has received such payment. The Holder of the Gift Certificate is entitled to obtain a medical service by providing the Gift Certificate as a payment for such service.
Buyer means an individual or a legal entity that purchases the Gift Certificate at RCMPiB.
Holder of the Gift Certificate means a person who pays for any medical service provided by RCMPiB with the help of the Gift Certificate.
- The sample Gift Certificate (front and back sides) is attached to the Regulations. RCMPiB is entitled to change the design of Gift Certificates and amend the Regulations accordingly.
- The Regulations govern the terms of payment, purchase and provision of the Gift Certificate as a means of payment for medical services.
- The Gift Certificate becomes effective as of the date of the sale. A valid Gift Certificate means that the Holder of the Gift Certificate is fully aware of and accepts the terms of purchase and use of the Gift Certificate.
- The Gift Certificate is valid for twelve (12) months as of the date of the purchase. The Gift Certificate becomes effective on the date of the purchase.
- RCMPiB shall provide the Holder of the Gift Certificate with any available medical service within the of the Gift Certificate and in accordance with the applicable Price list for the medical services, provided that the Holder has no contraindications for the service.
- The Holder of the Gift Certificate is entitled to obtain any medical service(s) within the of the Gift Certificate at RCMPiB.
- The following Gift Certificates are available:
2. CIRCULATION PROCEDURE
- The Gift Certificate is issued in hard copy and bears a certificate number (identification number), logo, face , date of issue, RCMPiB official’s signature and RCMPiB seal. The of the Gift Certificate depends on the amount actually paid by the Buyer.
- The Buyer may pay for the certificate in cash (over the counter), by credit card or by transfer of a relevant amount to RCMPiB account.
- The Holder of the Gift Certificate may use the Gift Certificate to pay for any medical service as per the applicable Price List of medical services provided by RCMPiB before the expiry date of the Gift Certificate.
- The Gift Certificate may be used either immediately after the purchase or before the expiry date.
- If the total price of the medical services chosen by the Holder of the Gift Certificate exceeds the face of the Gift Certificate, the Holder of the Gift certificate shall pay the remaining sum (in cash or by credit card).
- If the total price of the medical services chosen by the Holder of the Gift Certificate is less than the face of the Gift Certificate, the Holder of the Certificate may either choose the services within the rest of the of the Gift Certificate or choose the services exceeding the of the Gift Certificate and pay the remaining sum. If the Holder fails to make maximal use of the Gift Certificate, the unused balance of the Gift Certificate (the difference between the face of the Gift Certificate and the total of the chosen medical services) may not be reimbursed either to the Holder or to the Buyer of the Gift Certificate.
- More than one Gift Certificate may be used to pay for the chosen medical services. In this case the face s of the Gift Certificates are summed up. Since the Gift Certificate is not a commodity or a security, it may not be converted into cash or changed for a Gift Certificate with a lower . The balance of the Gift Certificate may not be refilled.
- The used Gift Certificate is withdrawn.
- The Gift Certificate may not be returned or converted into cash.
- No Gift Certificate may be used to pay for another Gift Certificate.
- If a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen or has a damaged identification number, RCMPiB neither issues a Gift Certificate instead of it no reimburses its .
- The Gift Certificates having any signs of forgery or any damages preventing their identification (including a damaged identification number) are not accepted.
- If the Holder of the Gift Certificate fails to timely provide the Gift Certificate when paying for the chosen medical services, the cashier may refuse to accept the Gift Certificate. The Gift Certificate shall be provided before the payment is completed.
- Since the Gift Certificate is not a registered document, it may be transferred to any third party. The Buyer of the Gift Certificate is entitled to present or otherwise transfer the certificate to any third party. RCMPiB is not liable for the transfer of the Gift Certificate by the Buyer or any third party.
- No medical services provided by RCMPiB may be paid for by the expired Gift Certificate.
- There is no limitation on the number of gift certificated issued in the name of one patient.
3. LEGAL ASPECT OF THE SALE AND FURTHER CIRCULATION OF THE GIFT CERTIFICATE
3.1. The sale of the Gift Certificate by RCMPiB and the purchase of the Gift Certificate by the Buyer shall be deemed to be a contract with the below terms and conditions.
3.2. The Holder of the Gift Certificate (the Buyer) and the Issuer of the Gift Certificate (RCMPiB) enter into the contract. The Issuer agrees to accept the Gift Certificate as a payment for medical services within the of the Gift Certificate. The of the Gift Certificate is equal to the amount the Buyer paid for the issued Gift Certificate in cash, by credit card or by transfer. The parties agree that the Gift Certificate is a means of payment upon the issue of the Gift Certificate. This means of payment is not general and is limited to:
- its face . The Gift Certificate may be used to pay for the medical services within its . If the total price of the medical services exceeds the of the Gift Certificate, the remaining sum is to be paid in cash or by credit card;
- its validity. The Gift Certificate is canceled after the date of expiry. No reimbursement is provided;
- its application. Since no rights or obligations are created by the contract between the Holder of the Gift Certificate and the Issuer of the Gift Certificate with regard to any third parties, the Holder of the Certificate is not entitled to provide the contract to any healthcare providers other than RCMPiB. The Buyer of the Gift Certificate may actually not influence the terms and conditions of the agreement and may only accept the terms and conditions proposed by the Seller. Thus, the Buyer enters into this contract by accession.
4.1. The Regulations are in free access at RCMPiB website. The Buyer may get information about Gift Certificates at the above-mentioned website or at RCMPiB before purchasing them.
4.2. RCMPiB has the right to amend the Regulations for the Circulation of Gift Certificates at any time and without prior notice. Information on such amendments is available at the above-mentioned website. The Holder of the Gift Certificate shall monitor the changes in the Regulations for the Circulation of Gift Certificates itself.
4.3. Ignorance of the Regulations for the Circulation of the Gift Certificates may not be a reason for any claims from the Holders of the Gift Certificates and Buyers. RCMPiB is not liable for any direct or indirect losses arising out of the use of the Gift Certificates.
4.4. The Gift Certificates have been in circulation since the 15th of September 2016.