Natalia V. Karlovich
Is the Chief Physician of the Republican Center of Medical Rehabilitation and Balneotherapy (since September 13, 2018).
Natalya Karlovich is the higher qualification category physician, PhD in Endocrinology. She took postgraduate training in therapy, endocrinology and healthcare management.
Education and employment history:
- graduated from Minsk State Medical Institute;
- completed internship in therapy;
- junior researcher at the Diabetes Mellitus Laboratory of the Research Clinical Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Endocrinology;
- endocrinologist at the Republican Consultative Center of Endocrinology;
- endocrinologist at the Republican Center of Medical Rehabilitation and Balneotherapy;
- chief medical officer, deputy chief physician at Minsk Endocrinology Medical Center;
- chief of the special medical care department of the health care committee under Minsk city executive committee;
- part-time lecturer at Belarusian State Medical University (Department of Endocrinology).
Natalya Karlovich took numerous advanced trainings and refresher courses in health care management and endocrinology. She participates in annual international congresses of the European Society of Endocrinology and the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Natalya Karlovich is the member of Belarusian Association of Physicians, Belarusian Society of Endocrinology, Belarusian non-governmental medical organization “Endocrinology and Metabolism”, Belarusian non-governmental organization “Prevent osteoporosis together”. She is the author and co-author of over 100 publications devoted to endocrinology issues.
Olga B. Salko
Chief Operating Officer
Has the 1st qualification category in Health Management and Endocrinology.
In 1995, she graduated from Minsk State Medical Institute with a degree in Pediatrics. She also completed a residency program in Pediatrics in this institute. She has initial specialization in general medicine, endocrinology, and health management. She underwent a 2-year Health Management training in the Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Grade Education (2002).
She was the Chief of the Operating Department and Endocrinologist of the Republican Consultation Center for Endocrinology. She worked as the Endocrinologist and Chief Medical Officer in OOO Ecomedservice.
Since 2008 she has been working as the Chief Operating Officer and Endocrinologist of the Republican Center of Medical Rehabilitation.
She took the trainings in health management, endocrinology and ultrasonography of endocrine system.
She is a member of the Belarusian Association of Doctors, Belarusian Association of Endocrinologists and European Association of the Study of Diabetes.
She participated in a number of European seminars devoted to the study of diabetes and endocrine diseases.
She is an author and co-author of five scientific articles on care provision to endocrine patients.